(Junior) Technical Sales Manager (m/f/d) – South Czech / East Austria
Founded in 1973, the Eurocoin Group is a globally trusted brand, widely respected as a professional supply partner of electronic components and consumables in multiple industrial sectors, including but not limited to; Gaming & Leisure Systems Information Kiosks, Transport ticketing & POS and Digital Signage among others. Our Eurocoin Components division is headquartered in Haar, Munich and operates across Europe.
Eurocoin Components are actively seeking a (Junior) Technical Sales Manager to join our growing and successful European Sales Network. This is an opportunity for somebody to join an industry-leading business at an exciting juncture as we continue to develop our technical sales offering in an ever-evolving and changing marketplace.
As (Junior) Technical Sales Manager you will actively acquire new customers together with our sales team, expand cooperation with existing customers and generate new, interesting projects through intensive customer contacts. You will follow a one-year personal development plan covering key sales/negotiation tactics and receive technical product training. Our ideal candidate is looking to start a career in customer-facing technical sales with a keen interest in electronic components. They will have a strong drive with an ambition for personal development and success.
- Constant development of a personal skill set via our sales training program.
- Drive profitable growth of our business within your target sales area
- Identify target customers and expansion of business relationships
- Presentation of our products and services to existing customers and prospective customers
- Ensure systematic opportunity management documentation on our CRM system
- Coordination of the preparation of customer quotations with internal company departments
- Cooperation with other company departments
- Strong aptitude for learning and personal development
- Very good communication skills in Czech and English
- You appear confident and have the will to drive to conclude a sale
- A good understanding of numbers
- A pronounced self-motivation, as well as a special drive and implementation strength
- Willingness to travel on business and possession of a valid driving license
- Sales experience or electronics is an advantage
- Permanent employment with an established employer
- Personal development program
- Varied tasks with a lot of creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A performance-based salary
- 28 days of Holiday
- A company car
- Career progression